BEST GIRL FRIDAY
Crazy, stressful, chaotic...that's how I hear our business described by people who are not in it. The key to navigating this is leadership, grace, loyalty, and some good old fashioned hard work! At the end of the day we are tasked with bringing concepts to reality and it’s my goal to accomplish that while leaving the drama in front of the camera.
To you I’m your
BEST GIRL FRIDAY
BEST GIRL FRIDAY
Teamwork. It’s the key element to getting it done. My vast network of resources and keen sense to identify the best vendors and team members will get your production off to the right start right from the start. Leadership. It’s the key to having a team that works. While our director has that taken care of on set, my organization, resourcefulness, and dedication combined with clear communication have that wrapped up everywhere else ensuring that we get to wrap on time. Commitment, Loyalty, Collaboration. These are all parts of being a leader. Combine this with levity, optimism, and attention to detail and you have a Best Girl Friday. I keep my eye on the details of the project beginning to end. I thrive in a highly collaborate environment and can quickly transition between client to team to vendor partners, all while being clear with communication. This business can by crazy stressful at times, its not how we perform during the calm, but having the focus, levity, and optimism to be the leader of calm during the storm that matters.
WHY ARE THESE IMAGES HERE?
Because I like them. After all, life isn’t all about work. When everything is all wrapped up, life will go on. And since we are going to be closely working together in an intense environment, It’s best we learn a bit about one another. And besides, it's feeling like this site needs a little color.
A BIT OF MY HISTORY
My film career really goes back to when I was 5. No, that is not when I got a super 8 camera and started making movies in my backyard. Yes, I was a child actor. I have been involved in this business for about as long as I can remember. Sure, back then my biggest concern was what is on the craft service table (it kind of still is). Now I got my big girl pants on and here is a bit of what I have done.
SKILLS AND SPECIALTIES
LIFE IS NOT A REHEARSAL
Freelance Producer, Line Producer & Production Manager
- Produce high quality regional and national television ads in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Create budgets, schedules, and contracts for projects.
- Collaborate with creative team members, such as directors, copywriters, art directors, and editors, on projects suggesting solutions to creative and production issues.
- Professionally interact with clients, senior level executives, vendors, and other external contacts.
- Produce and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Source, hire, and maintain a solid crew and vendor relationships.
- Manage all departments related to production including art, wardrobe, hair/makeup, grip/electric, camera, sound, script, and production assistants.
- Work with production companies and advertising agencies to create project schedule and act as a liaison between all to effectively run productions.
- Negotiate purchases, rentals, and crew rates to stay within approved budget.
- Manage projects with budgets from $50,000.00 to $500,000.00; successfully completing them on time and within budget.
WHO I'VE WORKED WITH
Ben/Dave, Marco Baca, Greg Winter, Mike Mills, Eric Howell, Branden King, Shane Nelson, Diana Koenigsberg, Nikolas Allen, Jim Tozzi, Michael Almereyda, Andy Awes, Tom Betting, Tom Bloom, MC2, Patrick Coyle, Quan Hoang, Cary Murnion, Jonathan Milott, Jon Nowak, Michael Haldane, Phil Harder, David Moe, Benno Nelson, Walter Pitt, Roger Sackett, John Schaidler, Ryan Taylor, Darren Tibbits.
Washington Square Films, Hungry Man, Directors Bureau, Bob Industries, Blue 60 Pictures, Wilson Griak, Orange Film Works, Honest Design, CNN, THEM, HSI, Little Minx @ RSA, Motel Films, November Films, Oil Factory, Uncle Forehead, Shadow, Setterholm, Kaboom Productions, 33 Prod, Dublin, Incubator Films, Brainstem Productions, XL Films.
Nike, CNN, MN Lottery, WI Lottery, IN Lottery, Von Maur Stores, Target, Best Buy, NAMCO Games, General Mills Foods, Rainbow Foods, Cub Foods, Outback Steakhouse, Buffalo Wild Wings, Culver’s, Taco Johns, Kraft, MN Twins, MN Vikings, Johnsonville Foods, MN Tourism, Fifth Third Bank, Anderson Windows, Land O Lakes Food, Home Service Plus
UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA
I recently produced this commercial for the University of Minnesota featuring Dr. Tolar. He is one cool dude doing amazing things!
I produced this commercial for Von Mauer stores.
4004 44th Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55406